For me, photography should cause an interaction between the viewer and the image — taking the mind away from the present into the realm of memory and dream.
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec. B.A. 1960
- Humber College, Rexdale, Ontario. Diploma in Creative Photography
2001 E3 Gallery New York, New York
One photograph chosen to be part of "Animal World" exhibition.
Society for Contemporary Photographer's "Current Works 2001" show.
One photograph chosen and honourable mention.
2002 & 2003 Northumberland Art Gallery, Cobourg, Ontario
Participated in Juried Show.
2004 The Wittliff Gallery, San Marcos, Texas
Two Photographs in Texas Photographic Society's Juried Show, Juror Bill Wittliff.
2004 Northumberland Art Gallery, Cobourg, Ontario
Two Photographs in Juried Show.
2004 River Silver City - San Antonio, Texas
"The Funky Camera Show" — Five Photographs — One chosen for their promotional image.
2005 The Mark Wooley Gallery, Portland, Oregon
"One Foot After Another" show — Three photographs.
2005 Lancaster Museum of Art, Lancaster, PA
One photograph chosen for their juried photography show, Juror Katherine Ware.
- 2006 Participated in Festival Off of Foto & Photo Fotographia a Cesano Maderna, artistic director, Enrica Vigano of Admira, Milan.
2007 Nooderlicht Fotofestival Gallery, Groningen, the Netherlands, 17 photographs in a group show, guest curator Machiel Botman.
One Photograph chosen for invitation and poster.
- 2007 A.K. Collings Gallery, Port Hope, Ontario. Show shared with a fabric artist.
- 2009 Andrews Art Museum, North Carolina. Pinholes in a group show.
- 2010 Rayco Photo Center, San Francisco. One photograph chosen for their juried Pinhole Show.
- 2012 Northumberland Art Gallery, Cobourg, Ontario. One photograph chosen for juried show.
- 2015 One photograph chosen for the online exhibition of "Going Places" at PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury, Vermont. Juror Carlan Tapp.
- 2016 One pinhole photograph chosen as part of the" Emotion "exhibit at the A Smith Gallery, Johnson City ,Texas, juror Karen Divine.
- 2017 Two pinhole photographs in the "The Imperfect Lens" exhibition, at the A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, Texas. Juror Susan Burnstine
- Spotlighted in Black and White Magazine, August 2005 Issue.
- Shots, an American Art Photography magazine.
All Images © Dorothy Richardson 2018. All Rights Reserved